Friday 9 April 2010

Should a SHIT Prime Minister be eligible to stand for Parliament?

Four weeks from today, on Thursday 6th May 2010, James Gordon Brown will be a candidate for the UK Parliament seeking the votes of the electorate in the constituency of Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath.

Will Gordon Brown tell the voters that he has been a SHIT Chancellor of the Exchequer and a SHIT Prime Minister? I'm not holding my breath.

I'll return in later posts to the evidence supporting my contention that Gordon Brown has committed criminal offences contrary to Section 15 of the Terrorism Act 2000 when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer and offences contrary to Section 56 of the Terrorism Act 2000 while Prime Minister. Meanwhile, I've included links to the relevant sections of the Act for those who wish to check how the Terrorism Act 2000 defines the offences.

Should a SHIT Prime Minister be eligible to stand for Parliament?

Is it lawful for a SHIT Prime Minister to stand for Parliament?

These are among questions I'll return to in posts over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment